<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6937539838780593444?origin\x3dhttp://memoriiies-of-mine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TRUST & HUMBLE ♥
It's never easy but i will never give up .

Biography

The name is MAYYSOH ♥ . EI8HTEEN . (:

It's okay to fail once , But never give up will bring you to success

Respect me for who I am .

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

♥XINPING♥ ♥SHITING♥ ♥XUEQI♥ ♥SHIXUAN♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥December 2011
♥January 2012
♥February 2012
♥March 2012
♥April 2012
♥May 2012
♥June 2012
♥July 2012
♥October 2012
♥December 2012
♥July 2014


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I guess i will the memories with this girl bahh,
Next year not same class as clique le,
Hope you all 5 will take good care of one another,
Dun because of small thing quarrel or fight hor,
Seriously ,
i will miss you guy like hell,
I made the choice to take amaths ,
i knew i gonna give up something else,
So sorry ,
The thing i have to give up was you guy ,
Seriously,
I will miss the happiness , sadness .
Thanks !
ILOVEYOUU !

Hey thanks for wat you had say yesterday , seriously i am touched by your word, i seriously dun wan you to be worried for me , iamsorry to make you worry , but i seriously need someone now, although i may be happy in front of you all , its does not mean that i am happy, sorry to acted happy in front of you , or act okayy in front of you. Sorry , i hope you will forgive me .

Xinping ;
This is for you,
I should say a sorry first,
Sorry to make you worried for me,
Sorry to make you sleep late,
Thanks for the care and concern.
Somehow , i should say i need someone bahh,
I dunno who will really be there for me,
You? Him?
I dunno ?
I dunno who to trust longer ,
I dunno wat you guy say is right or wrong le,
Sometime i really find it hard to understand,
I put in lots of effort to find out wat you all are thinking,
Yet i found out nothing and make mydelf even more stress.
Seriously,
I knew i can trust you de,
I know you are doing for my sake,
I really thank you,
But i seriously no longer wat you are thinking le.
Sorry to say that.
Anyway ,
Sorry to make you about yesterday thing.
Paisehh arhh,
Make you lose all your sleep.

AhhhhTannn ;
I am sorry to make you worried ,
I guess i wasted your 3 hours,
The question you asked me,
I did not really reply with my heart,
I am sorry about it,
But this is the 1st time ,
Going out with someone for 3 hours ,
But did not talk much,
Although ,
You are trying your best to help me ,
Nothing was done,
Its just make its worse,
But seriously i am going thanks you from my bottom of heart,
Thank you for being my shoulder always,
Seriously sometime i really dunno wat to believe anymore.
Sighh..
I hope you have never lied to me before.
Thanks alot anyway !

Iamreally sorry about just now during the midnight, lots of thing happen , everything changes, the trust for you change too, i no longer know wat to trust le , i am getting tired of everything you know? sighh, thanks for your shoulder , i am really tired, haizz.. hope everything end soon?

Okayy,
I post till here,
I guess i gonna post again tonight?
Bye bye !

♥our lips must always be sealed
3:49:00 PM